- Fire Department
Application for Eligibility List
Narragansett Fire/Rescue Department
Fire Fighter / Advanced EMT-C
The Town of Narragansett is currently accepting applications for the position of Firefighter/ Advanced EMT-Cardiac. Applicants must undergo a screening process, including written examination, oral interview, physical performance testing, psychological and drug screening. All persons who have previously applied are encouraged to re-apply. For more specifics on the hiring process, job description and conditions of employment please reference the provided links or go to FirefighterApp.com.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Minimum age 18, Maximum age 30 (cannot have reached 31st birthday prior to appointment).
- Valid Driver’s License
- Valid RIAFC Entry Level Firefighter Written Exam by application deadline
- Valid RIAFC PPA certificate at the time of employment
- Valid RI Advanced EMT-Cardiac license prior to appointment
- Vacation and sick leave
- Health insurance plan
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Uniform allowance
- And other earned incentives.
- Full time employment.
- The current work schedule is based on an average annual workweek of 42 hours on an 8-day cycle consisting of working 1 day (24 hours), 2 days off (48 hours), working 1 day (24 hours), followed by 4 days off (96 hours).
- Deadline is January 14, 2021
- Phone: 401-789-1000
- On-site inquiry: Narragansett Fire Department Headquarters
- 40 Caswell Street Narragansett, RI 02882 between 8:30 am - 3:30 pm Monday-Friday
More information about the Narragansett Fire Department
- Town Website - www.narragansettri.gov
- Facebook - Narragansett Fire Department on Facebook
- Job Description