Notice to property owners regarding disposal of Tropical Storm Irene debris.
The Town will be collecting storm related debris on Tuesday, September 20, 2011 till October 11, 2011.
Please note the following:
• Debris is limited to trees and branches only
• No construction or other debris is allowed
• Leaves will not be cleaned up as part of this collection
• Trees and branches do not need to be cut to a specific length or bundled
• All debris must be placed at the roadside
If there are any questions, please contact Narragansett Public Works at 401 782-0687
To report any storm damaged right-of-way trees that need to be evaluated for maintenance or removal please contact Narragansett Public Works at 401 782-0687