Narragansett Community Center Lunch Program
Starting Monday, April 12th boxed Lunches will be available for pickup and delivery from Narragansett Community Center 53 Mumford Road
**Will be offered Monday through Friday** **Pick up times begin 11:30am until 1:00pm**
- Must be age 60 or older or disabled with proper documentation
- Complete the necessary information for your continued participation in the program.
- *There is a suggested anonymous donation of $3.00 per meal.*
- Meals are offered in partnership with Blackstone Health, Inc.
- **If you or your family are interested in becoming part of this program, Contact Karen Flint @ 782-0675!**
Due to the pandemic, our site remains closed. When the State Department of Health determines it is safe to open our
doors, we will be offering hot meals on site. More information will be posted when that time comes!