The Tax Assessor’s Office, of the Town of Narragansett, is accepting applications for the Homestead Exemption. Applicants must file with the Assessor’s Office prior to MARCH 15, 2017.
Applications are available on the Town’s website: www.narragansettri.gov or in the Tax Assessor’s office located at 25 Fifth Avenue, Narragansett, RI
The Homestead exemption applies to property:
1. Which is the resident taxpayer's principal residence and legal domicile; and
2. legally titled to the resident taxpayer, a trust to which the resident taxpayer is the named beneficiary, or to a corporate entity owned and controlled by the resident taxpayer.
3. Used exclusively for residential purposes and improved with a dwelling containing less than five (5) units, or used for a combination of residential and commercial uses.
Narragansett Town Hall @ 25 Fifth Ave will be open extended hours to receive applications on the following days
- Tuesday March 1st till 7pm
- Wednesday March 2nd till 7pm
- Saturday March 4th 9am to 1pm
- Tuesday March 7th till 7pm
- Wednesday March 8th till 7pm
- Thursday March 9th till 7pm
- Saturday March 11th 9am to 1pm
- Tuesday March 14th till 7pm
- Wednesday March 15th till 7pm