The Town of Narragansett, Department of Parks and Recreation has three  marina boat slips available at the Middlebridge Property located on 95 Middlebridge Road for the 2013 season. On Saturday June, 15, 2013 at 8:30 am at 170 Clarke Road the Parks Department will accept “Slip Rental Agreements” in person on a first come first serve basis. The first three Narragansett Resident/Taxpayers in line will be provided the three available slips. Persons in line from position four on will be placed on a waiting list for the 2014 season and beyond. It is expected that approximately ten slips will be available for the 2014 season. For additional information please contact Parks and Recreation at 401-782-0658 Requirements:
• First three Narragansett Resident/Taxpayers must be present on June 15, 2013 with picture ID, boat registration and $650.00 check payable to the “Town of Narragansett” or cash. Taxpayers must own property and pay local real estate property taxes of at least $800.00 to the Town of Narragansett.
• Waiting List requires a non-refundable $50.00 deposit. Renter of record must be present, a Narragansett Resident/Taxpayer, 21 years of age with picture ID and copy of boat registration.
• Insurance Requirements: A certificate of Insurance with current effective dates and policy number with a minimum of $1,000,000.00 general liability insurance listing the Town of Narragansett as additionally insured is required before docking at the Marina.
• Maximum boat length for the marina is 20’ and 6’ wide. Water depth is no more than 18 inches.
• The three slips for 2013 will be available for viewing on Saturday June 8, 2013 from 10:00 am to 11:00 am.