South Pavilion Locker Policy
Definition of Key Terms
Principal Lessee - The person who leases the facility for the summer season is responsible for all payment due for the facility.
Pass Holder - The person whom the principal lessees has provided a facility pass to for the summer season. These passes are non-transferable.
Adult - Any person 18 years of age or older.
Youth - Any person 12-17 years of age.
Seniors - Any person 62 or older.
South Pavilion Locker Admission Policy
- Entrance into the South Pavilion Locker area will require a facility pass.
- This pass will be used to gain access into the locker area by exchanging the pass for the appropriate locker key.
- For security purposes and to minimize the number of lost keys; facility holders are required to exchange their key for their pass upon leaving the locker area.
- For security purposes facility holders are asked to keep their units locked when they are not in the immediate area and to secure their unit before leaving for the day.
- Entrance to this area will be permitted only to those with the proper facility pass or guests who are accompanied by a facility holder.
- Passes transferred to an unregistered individual or used in any fraudulent manner will be confiscated and not replaced.
- The misuse of passes may impact your eligibility to renew in future years.
- Under no circumstances will anyone be allowed into the locker area without the proper facility pass. Please remember to always bring your pass with you.
- Lost or stolen passes may be replaced for a $50 fee
2018 New Resident/Taxpayer Lessees to South Pavilion: Package Contents and Rates
- Storage Locker $350.00
- Four facility passes and on parking pass
- You are allowed to switch out TWO photo ID facility passes for two transferable passes
South Pavilion Locker Parking Policy
- One (1) parking pass per facility will be issued.
- A second parking pass may be purchased for the following fee: Second South Pavilion Locker Parking Pass - If purchased for a resident, $50 / if purchased for a non-resident, $100 (2017 and prior lessees only)
- Parking is available on a first come, first served basis in the South, North and West Parking Lot for facility holders. (non resident locker lessees are required to park in the south lot)
- Lost or stolen parking passes may be replaced for a $100 fee.